Recently Played...

« Home 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

Yes, I have given in

After having seen many blogs online, read many comments, and even posted many comments myself. I have decided that would fold under the peer pressure and start my own blog. I am not sure what I will include here. A little humor (I hope), some deep theological debate (maybe), some pictures of me, Dawn and our future child(most likely), but whatever I put on this blog, may it be worthy to join the thousands of blogs. So until next time... read, think, pray, and love.
Signing out till I come up with something meaningful to say.

Hey Daryl - good to see you have joined the blogging world. We too felt that everyone else was blogging so we might as well too. Can't wait to see some pics.

Hey Daryl,
Welcome to the world of blogging. I've been trying to get people on this wagon for over 2 years! Another one bites the dust...

welcome!

Geeze, man, I work right next to you! I'll just ask you how your day was, alright?! Alright, maybe I'll check it out once in a while...

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates