Recently Played...

« Home | D and D wedding picture » | Grandma, Andrea and Libby » | Dawn and Libby » | summer dress » | Daddy and me » | Libby and Taylor meet » | Look at those Muscles!! » | Laughing » | Thinking » | Libby's 4 weeks old today! » 

Friday, August 18, 2006 

5th Anniversary


Daryl and Dawn
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

So today is our 5 year wedding anniversary. We can't believe it has been 5 years already... it seemed to fly by! It has been a great 5 years (Of course it wasn't without it's trials), and we have both matured and grown a lot. We are both very lucky to have each other, and we are so thankful that we have the Lord to guide us and direct us in our marriage. Here's to many more years to come!!!

Happy Anniversary you guys! Hope you find time to do something special together.

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! I bet things are different at this anniversary, having a baby to take care of and all!!! Blessings, and I wish you both many more happy years!

Happy Anniversary you two! I still remember your wedding day like it was yesterday, can't believe it's 5 years already!

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates