Recently Played...

« Home | "Killing" the Bible » | More of Hawaii » | I wish it was warm » | Le Parkour? » | Foundations » | "Life is Broken" » | Yes, I have given in » 

Friday, February 17, 2006 

Check this out

This maybe the single most incredible thing I have ever seen a human do. Keep in mind that there are no strings attached like the movies.

Click here

WOw!!!! That is absolutely ridiculous. I mean....it's crazy that a human being can actually do all that. Crazy!

Sweet.

Ok, that's nice, but a link to the portal where the video come from would be welcome don't you think ? I'm Jerome, webmaster of Parkour.NET (and parkour-videos.com ) and the man on the video is named David Belle. The art (or sport) is called Parkour.

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates