Recently Played...

« Home | Man it's hot out » | 5th Anniversary » | D and D wedding picture » | Grandma, Andrea and Libby » | Dawn and Libby » | summer dress » | Daddy and me » | Libby and Taylor meet » | Look at those Muscles!! » | Laughing » 

Friday, August 25, 2006 

Relaxin' in my PJ's


Relaxin' in my PJ's
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Libby is over three months and she seems so strong. I can't believe how she can move already. I can hardly believe how much she changes so fast. Dawn is home now from all of her trips to Hay River and Canmore and Libby seems to have changed in such a short time. I am sure happy to have my girls back. (and not just because I was beginning to starve to death) I am so amazed by Libby each day. She never fails to surprise me or make me laugh. I always knew parenting was going to be a great experience but never that a three month old could make a crappy day at the office better.

Must be great to have your girls back! Is Libby rolling yet?

Yup, it sure is amazing how a little being who hasn't done anything to "deserve" your love, just steals your heart and you would do absolutely anything in the world for them!!

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates