Recently Played...

« Home | Daddy and Libby » | Relaxin' in my PJ's » | Man it's hot out » | 5th Anniversary » | D and D wedding picture » | Grandma, Andrea and Libby » | Dawn and Libby » | summer dress » | Daddy and me » | Libby and Taylor meet » 

Monday, September 11, 2006 

Calling out for help...

Some of you may know and for those of you who don't know this already, I work with Saskatoon Youth For Christ. We are responsible to raise our salary and often we are raising funds for projects. Due to recent events, mostly relating to a building project that has been stretching our funds very thin, and combined with many computer failures and such I have been left without a computer at our office. Due to stretched funds I would be able to purchase a very limited system compared to what is needed. My job consists of a large amount of graphic design, website and network administration and upkeep and therefore require a computer, not to mention that fall programs are about to start. Therefore, I am calling on all those who would like to help donate to our tech project. I am looking to raise approximately $3000-5000. This money would go towards a computer for myself as well as towards the purchase of an office server so we can have proper backups to prevent losing data. (This has been a recurring problem over the past year)If you would like to help me out please call me at 306-242-7117 and I can let you know how you can donate and get a tax-deductible reciept. Not only will you be helping me to get back to my work sooner but you will be contributing to something much bigger. To see what our organization is all about please visit www.yfcsask.com for more info. Please pray that God will provide and consider helping to support the 'tech' guy at YFC.

Update: So far we have raised $1500 $1800 towards this project, not far to go. Thank you to those who have helped out.

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates