Recently Played...

« Home | 007 not Daniel Craig... » | Windows Vista!?!? » | Xbox anyone » | Excerpts from my playlist » | Blogger Tool added » | Libby's First Christmas » | Libby's first Christmas photo » | Snowsuit? » | Daddy and Libby » | Back in town... » 

Saturday, February 03, 2007 

Libby is crawling!!!

Libby is starting to move alot. We are starting to "baby proof" the house as she seems to find everything to pull out of the coffee table, the computer cords, etc. Anyways, I just thought I would post this short video as today is when she decided to move ALOT.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Labels:

Good work Libby! Now you've got a whole house to explore!

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates