Recently Played...

« Home | Snowsuit? » | Daddy and Libby » | Back in town... » | Real Men of... » | Hallowed Evening » | Sittin' Up » | My daughter's a DJ » | Busy life continues » | Libby's first Thanksgiving » | Libby bouncing » 

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 

Libby's first Christmas photo


Libby's first Christmas photo
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Well Christmas season is definitely here. After the discussion on my last post I thought I would show you that I am not a scrooge. We do enjoy Christmas. And with this being Libby's first Christmas we are still decorating some. Sorry there no pictures of our decorating. But what can I say, Libby is much better than any decorating.

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates