Recently Played...

« Home | Technology at its finest » | The Judas I Never Knew » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #4 » | Father to be... » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #5 » | Etched » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #6 » | Vernal what? » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #7 » | Its a small world after all » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

Stashing good looks

About the same time my wife got pregnant I decided that I would grow a beard
and keep it until the baby arrives. While the baby hasn't been born yet, I
have decided to experiment with some new looks over the past few days. I
call the second look the Urban Cowboy and the last one, "The Gunter."
Thought everyone should see how awesome I look. Vote for your favorite now!

Stashing good looks

Stashing good looks

Stashing good looks

My favourite...well that would be no facial hair whatsoever...but of those three photos I think I prefer the first one...crazy enough. You look just a tad bit too creepy with that moustache! Poor Dawn! It's all coming off when the baby arrives??

What's that stuff under your lip? you know that could go too then maybe I could vote for one of the new looks!

none of the above

I can't believe you didn't do the David Brent.

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates