Recently Played...

« Home | Vernal what? » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #7 » | Its a small world after all » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #8 » | Slid n Slide Part 2 » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #9 » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #10 » | I think, therefore, I mess myself up » | A rose smells just as sweet » | Time » 

Friday, March 24, 2006 

Top Ten Poker Quotes - #6

We are getting closer to the top 5…here’s #6

 

In the absence of any mathematical explanation, one thing is for certain; if you engage in games of chance long enough, the experience is bound to affect the way you see God. Successfully draw to an inside straight three hands in a row, and you’ve got to be blessed. But if you’re the person drawn out on, the one whose trip aces just got snapped for the third time, you will go home feeling cursed.”

From Poker Nation by Andy Bellin

 

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates