Recently Played...

« Home | The Judas I Never Knew » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #4 » | Father to be... » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #5 » | Etched » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #6 » | Vernal what? » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #7 » | Its a small world after all » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #8 » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

Technology at its finest

As a soon to be new parent I have been looking at tech toys made for parents, okay, made for Dad's who love spending money on tech. This may be one of the "best" gadgets for parents I have seen yet. I think everyone should have one of these. Check it out, its called the "Why Cry Monitor." It brought a smile to my face anyways.

Okay...this is a joke right? Please tell me someone doesn't actually think this would work? Would be handy thouh!

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates