Recently Played...

« Home | For my love » | Prayer for the Week » | Liturgy and Fixed Hour Prayer » | Libby is crawling!!! » | 007 not Daniel Craig... » | Windows Vista!?!? » | Xbox anyone » | Excerpts from my playlist » | Blogger Tool added » | Libby's First Christmas » 

Friday, February 16, 2007 

Geeking out


Geeky
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

I just thought I would show off my new black Macbook in the process of transferring all my data from my old ibook. The whole process only took alittle under 2hrs. And when the new book booted up for the first time, it was all done. Email, preferences, and even the desktop had all the same icons and background. Setup done, leaving much more time for geeking out. Especially when I got to video chat on my new built in isight. Mac does it again.

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates