Recently Played...

« Home | Liturgy and Fixed Hour Prayer » | Libby is crawling!!! » | 007 not Daniel Craig... » | Windows Vista!?!? » | Xbox anyone » | Excerpts from my playlist » | Blogger Tool added » | Libby's First Christmas » | Libby's first Christmas photo » | Snowsuit? » 

Sunday, February 11, 2007 

Prayer for the Week

Following my previous post I will try to remember to post the prayer for the week from now on.

O God, the strength of all who put their trust in you: Mercifully accept our prayers; and because of our weakness we can do nothing good without you, give us the help of your grace, that in keeping your commandments we may please you in both will and deed; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates