Recently Played...

« Home | More walking » | Libby walking » | Relevance, Faith & Art » | SOLD!! » | The Red Eye Run » | Walking » | People formerly known as The Congregation » | This is the day... » | Global Day of Prayer - May 27th » | My prayer.... » 

Monday, May 07, 2007 

Busier than ever

Blogging has been abit put to the side for the past while. What with planning renovations for our new house, packing up, and working overtime hours at work on our California Breakaway video. Blogging is not the highest priority on the list. And just when I thought that I was getting used to this pace, it is only going to get busier once we actually take possession of our house on May 15th. To help make our life less busy, you can feel free to volunteer to help paint, move, build things, or whatever skills you possess we would welcome help. Just leave a note here.

just call... ks

ditto ... just give me a shout

::dan::

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates