Recently Played...

« Home | Global Day of Prayer - May 27th » | My prayer.... » | Too Busy and need more prayer » | Prayer for the Week » | Wanted: Prayer Team Members » | Praying for the Lost Part 2 » | An Invitation to Exit the Madness and Pray » | Prayer for the Week » | Creativity vs Copying » | Sabbath Rest » 

Thursday, April 05, 2007 

This is the day...

That's right, this is the day the California Trip leaves. Which mean my wife's job as Calbreak administrator will come to an end, we will get to leave for Easter Break to visit Dawn's parents, and it also means the beginning for those of us on the prayer team I had mentioned. I will talk about that yet, but first...



I just thought I would mention that we are in the process of trying to buy a house! That is if one of our offers is accepted, which is a big "if". We have been house hunting in the crazy market of Saskatoon for about 1 year now and we are praying that God will provide a new home for us. We have been praying for this for a long time as the area of Saskatoon we long to live in is close to the school where many students live that I work with at YFC. This will open up many doors for us if we are able to live right in this community. We should know if we have a new house by Sunday or Tuesday.





Prayer Team Update: All of those who have committed to praying for the students can request a complete list of the students and staff by emailing daryl@yfcsask.com. I had previously mentioned that the team would be meeting together, however, these meetings will be announced for next week, as I will be in Alberta over the Easter long weekend. However, if you wish to join in prayer, the staff at the Youth For Christ office meets during the week at 9am each morning to pray for the trip. For directions to the office please phone (306)242-7117 for more information. And finally, updates for the trip will be posted online at once the trip is underway. Thank you to those people who have committed to praying each day.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates