Recently Played...

« Home | Walking » | People formerly known as The Congregation » | This is the day... » | Global Day of Prayer - May 27th » | My prayer.... » | Too Busy and need more prayer » | Prayer for the Week » | Wanted: Prayer Team Members » | Praying for the Lost Part 2 » | An Invitation to Exit the Madness and Pray » 

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 

The Red Eye Run

Today is the annual "Red Eye Run" to West Edmonton Mall. We leave at 4AM (which is why I am publishing a post at 3:30AM) and head to the mall for the Waterpark, shopping, eating, etc. We will arrive home late tonight. Hence why its the red eye run. Please pray for us in our long day and for all the drivers to stay alert.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates