Recently Played...

« Home | Please pray » | Libby loves to help » | Cabinets get some doors » | Kitchen on move in day » | Not dead yet » | Calbreak Sneak Peek » | Shifting to the Missional » | Renos » | Busier than ever » | More walking » 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 

The Office...

In lew of Dan King's post here about his office space at Cornerstone. I thought I would follow suit. So following are pictures of my office space at YFC. I share this space with Kim Worthington. While my office my not be as creative as Dan's (mostly cause I haven't had time, and cause I am not allowed to paint my so cool) I do feel that it is a great space. Especially the dual-monitor setup, WIFI, large speakers (in top corners), and plenty of places to work.

Kim's Desk
Kim's Desk

My Desk
My Desk

My Desk and extra space for our eMac
My desk and the eMac's desk

Our Bookcase
Book Case

Labels:

Ah, but your office has a Mac, so that makes it much, much cooler!

::dan:

actually it has 5 macs in it....

1-mac mini server
1-20inch iMac
1-14inch iBook (missing from pics)
1-17inch eMac (missing from pics)
1-15inch Macbook Pro (this actually isn't usually in our office but as the tech guy in our office I often have someone else's computer on my desk)

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates