Recently Played...

« Home | Stashing good looks » | Technology at its finest » | The Judas I Never Knew » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #4 » | Father to be... » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #5 » | Etched » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #6 » | Vernal what? » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #7 » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Name that Movie

After seeing response to a game like this on another blog I read called The Eagle & Child I thought I would steal the idea. Without using google try to be the first to identify the follow quote. I decided to start with an easier one.

"That's a Smith & Wesson, and you've had your six"

Enjoy and may the best man or women win.

Update: While some of you came close to getting the answer right, and I realized that this might not be as easy as I had thought. The quote came from Dr.No. In context, Professor Dent tries to kill James Bond and after running out of bullets James Bond delivers the line and then proceeds to kill Professor Dent by shooting him twice with his Walter PPK. This was a rather controversial scene as 007 was killing in cold blood and even more controversial was having 007 shoot him twice. There, now your 007 knowledge has just been stepped up a notch. Look forward to more movie trivia coming soon.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's Cliff Eastwood in Dirty Harry. My second guess would be John Wayne in one of his westerns (they are all the same so the title doesn't matter).

Sorry, that's not correct. Please keep tryin all.

Sounds like something James Bond would say.

It is something James Bond would say but what movie?

How much do you except me to know off the top of my head?! Okay, my top guess are: Dr. No, Live and Let Die, or A View to Kill

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates