Recently Played...

« Home | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #3 » | Name that Movie » | Stashing good looks » | Technology at its finest » | The Judas I Never Knew » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #4 » | Father to be... » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #5 » | Etched » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #6 » 

Thursday, April 27, 2006 

Sorry...

Just thought I would write and let you know that the blogging has been abit slim lately. Whether it is Easter with Family, taking a group of students from Dimension Four to Edmonton (in one day) or maybe its because our California Breakaway trip got back on Sunday and on Greg Benson’s last week here at Youth For Christ we must finish making the trip video. Either way, I am swamped and therefore, blogging has taken aside.  And did I mention we have to finish the video by the end of this weekend as Greg will no longer be with us next week.  However, I think keeping busy is helping to keep my mind off the stresses of becoming a dad. I can’t wait.  Hopefully I will get through the next few stressful weeks and I will have something interesting to blog, like pictures of the new Grunau.

Don't worry - you'll be a great Dad. You'll probably have a little less sleep in the beginning but we can hardly wait for the new Grunau to enter the world.

I was wondering where you'd been! Sounds like you're keeping busy. Probably a good thing...less time to spend counting down the time till Jr. arrives.

how long does the video end up being?

Can't wait to see pics of the new grunau!

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates