Recently Played...

« Home | Redefining faith » | Check this out... » | Sin to Succeed » | The Office... » | Please pray » | Libby loves to help » | Cabinets get some doors » | Kitchen on move in day » | Not dead yet » | Calbreak Sneak Peek » 

Thursday, July 12, 2007 

Banff 2007


Our Night at El Toro's
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

So its been awhile since I was on here. My excuse is a trip to Banff with three guys. The four of us had originally made the same trip 5yrs ago from college. It was a great weekend of relaxing and not feeling the pressures of ministry (they are all Pastor's) or anything for that matter. We started some great dialog about some important issues that the Church is wrestling with in today's culture. It felt like we where all living in the dorm again, what with staying up late and discussing the finer points of theology, along with some other dorm related activities; which i won't discuss. We all had a great weekend and enjoyed some great laughter and reminiscing, and we look forward to the next trip.

When I got back to work I jumped right back into work. Yesterday the drop-in that I am running from my garage started. And to my surprise I had 7-8 kids come by, all of who I don't see on a regular basis. Please pray that these kids become regulars over the summer. This was a great encouragement to me as well, what with the frustrations of work and the continuing problems with getting a location of our Dimension Four in the fall.

Well, I am back to the drop-in again...until next time.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates