Recently Played...

« Home | Cut to the bone » | D4 needs your help » | Fall is here... » | Pictures from BC » | Holidays » | My .Mac Web Gallery » | We aren't a business... » | Hot and Hotter!! » | Blogging Addiction » | Help me! » 

Friday, September 14, 2007 

More in the school

While earlier this week I found out that our D4 program will be returning to Queen Elizabeth School, then yesterday I found out that on Tuesdays after school I will be allowed to run a Disorganized Sports program. The program is exactly what it sounds like, sports of all kinds, in a disorganized way. We will then be able to have a "Coaches Corner" time where I can share a brief thought for the day. This program provides students something to do after school in a safe environment. I am excited to meet new students. As well, with the program running on Tuesdays it will be a great time to invite them out to the next nights D4.

Labels:

Just wondering if you got my comment I left a few posts ago...

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates