Recently Played...

« Home | My .Mac Web Gallery » | We aren't a business... » | Hot and Hotter!! » | Blogging Addiction » | Help me! » | Help needed » | Banff 2007 » | Redefining faith » | Check this out... » | Sin to Succeed » 

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 

Holidays

Well, I just thought I would inform the 4 people who read this that I will be leaving on Holidays tomorrow to BC. With the drop-in centre in my garage I haven't been able to take much holidays over the summer. We are very excited to be going to Abbotsford to visit my family, and especially to be able to see Libby play with her cousin, Taylor. Should be good times. We hope to get some good R&R before we kick off into the busy fall season. Please pray for us as we are traveling very early in the morning and Libby is going to be stuffed up from a cold for her first plane ride. Be back soon.

Labels:

Hope Libby does ok on the plane...bring lots to drink and eat...for Libby...not you! Also people say soothers help the ears...don't know if Libby uses one or not...See you soon!

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates