Recently Played...

« Home | Pictures from BC » | Holidays » | My .Mac Web Gallery » | We aren't a business... » | Hot and Hotter!! » | Blogging Addiction » | Help me! » | Help needed » | Banff 2007 » | Redefining faith » 

Monday, September 10, 2007 

Fall is here...

It is September and fall is here indeed. While some questions about Dimension Four still loom in the air, I am beginning to gear up for the kickoff to many programs. Hopefully D4's issues will be resolved tonight and I can finally start to advertise the when and where to students. In addition to the D4 I am running for grades 7-9, I will begin a new D4 this fall for high school students. This group will be held at my house and garage. This group is going to be alot smaller (i am in my house after all) and will seek to go alot deeper in the spiritual climate of the group. I am praying that this will become a great core group of students that I can disciple further and to give them chances to step out in action over this next year. Most of these students I have known for at least 3 years and I am excited for this chance to speak in their lives.
I will also be increasing my ties with the schools I am involved in. I am hoping to be running two after school programs at Queen Elizabeth and John Lake School. This programs have typically been great feeders to our D4 programs and our often the start of a students connection with Jesus.

My wife and I are also excited to become involved in Fuse at Cornerstone this year. Fuse is taken on a different look, with a more intimate setting and we are excited to get involved in this. Fuse is going to be meeting twice a month at the church and then encouraging groups to meet during the off weeks in home to continue the discussions. We are planning on hosting groups at our home as well.//Fuse is going to be following teaching from Erwin McManus// If you are interested come on out Sept 18th at 7:30pm for some coffee and a chance to experience God.

Hey, just wondering....does anyone actually read this blog anymore?
I know that I have been letting it slide alot more recently and I would like to change that.... if you would like to see, read more here... please let me know....

Labels: ,

You're still in my google reader!

Yours is still one of those blogs that I check just about everyday. If you want to write a little more often I certainly wouldn't complain.

I'm not on Facebook (I don't need another addiction), so I still check blogs for my fix.

sweet three people...anyone else?

I still read too! Like Jessica I haven't joined facebook either so still read blogs. That's awesome you secured a night/location for D4.

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates