Recently Played...

« Home | We aren't a business... » | Hot and Hotter!! » | Blogging Addiction » | Help me! » | Help needed » | Banff 2007 » | Redefining faith » | Check this out... » | Sin to Succeed » | The Office... » 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 

My .Mac Web Gallery

So I upgraded to the new iLife '08 and I especially love the new .Mac Web Gallery, its finally gave .Mac a reason to exist. I just might have to get it when the 60 free trial I am using expires. But for now enjoy checking out the gallery I made rather quickly from my iPhoto Library. Please note that if you use dial up then you might not want to visit the page.

.Mac Web Gallery - My Gallery

Labels: ,

Yeah, I totally want to get this for Ranger. It just looks and feels SO much better than Flickr, plus I think it's a little easier to use, which is great for a camp! Great pics, dude.

The BC pics are great. Dad & I love the ones of the little girls together. It is also great to see all of you together. Hope you're all having a good time. Wish we were there. Take some more pics of all 7 of you. Looks like the birthday party was fun. We'll call Taylor on the 7th. We had to go to church to check this out.

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates