Recently Played...

« Home | Humble Pie » | MC Hammer Blog » | Microsoft Ipod? » | Preaching? » | Post Emergent? » | Loss » | Christians can miss it... » | The Worship Freehouse: Who Am I? » | Old thoughts... » | Change... » 

Saturday, March 04, 2006 

Slip N Slide

Since Curtis already told his story of wonderful winter driving incidents here. I thought that it was my turn. Busy with banquet preparations I drove to the office on Saturday evening parking right out in front of the office. While I was expecting Greg to be right behind me I left the front door of the office open and proceeded upstairs. Then I heard a loud sound and thought that it was the door closing, but when Greg didn't arrive after the sound I went to investigate. Well, turns out a Pathfinder had slid right into my car!! Let's just say that a parked Corolla doesn't stand a chance against a sliding Pathfinder and the Corolla is in need of a makeover. However, the story doesn't end there. I go back into the office to get paper to exchange info and when I return Greg has now arrived but he has also been rear ended while trying to park!!! Can you believe that both of us got our cars rear-ended in a matter of a couple minutes!! WOW. At least no one got hurt and neither are in fault so the other people will be paying insurance to fix our cars. Man, what a crazy day. As a side note...while watching the same section of road we saw at least 5 near accidents...car after car slid through or into the intersection or was almost read-ended. I guess with this mild winter no one has had to practice their great winter driving skills. Oh, well, at least I will get to drive a nice loaner vehicle for awhile. That's life.

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates