Recently Played...

« Home | Slip N Slide » | Humble Pie » | MC Hammer Blog » | Microsoft Ipod? » | Preaching? » | Post Emergent? » | Loss » | Christians can miss it... » | The Worship Freehouse: Who Am I? » | Old thoughts... » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

Snowflakes

As I wait here and my
Heart remains still and
Quiet, I listen for something
Thinking, meditating, is
Any of this helping me?
Over and Over I am reminded
I am not my own
But I am far better
Than human’s will think.
Far more than humans
Can comprehend; all of us
Are beautiful works of art.
Each one different.
We are snowflakes
Being caught individually
By a loving child.
Kept to be loved and
Cherished.
This love is more infinite
And more truthful than
Anyone can imagine.
Every gift, every part
Of our very being is loved
And from this amazing love
I have found my meaning.

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates