Recently Played...

« Home | Finished and waiting... » | Sorry... » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #3 » | Name that Movie » | Stashing good looks » | Technology at its finest » | The Judas I Never Knew » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #4 » | Father to be... » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #5 » 

Friday, May 12, 2006 

No more...

I just can't take this anymore. This waiting. I feel like I have waited for over three years for this moment and I can't wait any longer. Some would say...well if you've waited that long then a few more days isn't that bad...however, I think that is crap. The longer you wait and the closer it gets just seems to make it worse. Especially when it is waiting to be a Dad. Excitement of a new baby, stress of the upcoming labor (sure wish those fairtales of the stork where real; I know my wife does :-) then bounce those two thoughts back n'forth in my mind all day and what do you get? Someone who is beginning to become very impatient. The news from the doctor that it could be "any day" now almost makes me anticipate it more, however, it does make me alot more excited. If this is how "weird" I am now I wonder how odd I will be the day after our child is born? Guess I will have to wait to find that out too.

I know...waiting sucks! It's so easy for us all to say "oh just enjoy your time together before the baby comes". There's truth in that statement but it's so hard to do when all you can think about is when is this baby going to come! Looking back I wish I could have enjoyed the time...but once that due date drew near all I could think about was getting that baby out! We're praying for you guys and that your little one arrives safe and sound. Sounds like it could be sooner rather than later!

Patience, Son! at least it's only a week or 10 days and not 9 months - think of it that way. I was told that many babies are born on full moon. Apparently the hospitals are very full on that day and guess what - that's tomorrow! You just might be bringing the baby out to Grandma's on Sunday. She would be thrilled. Our prayers go with you all three of you.

Daryl, you and Dawn are going to be such great parents, I am so excited for you! But yes.... you are definately weird, but you've been like that as long as I have known you so what's new?

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates