Recently Played...

« Home | Computer Project Phase One » | Weekend Update » | Calling out for help... » | Daddy and Libby » | Relaxin' in my PJ's » | Man it's hot out » | 5th Anniversary » | D and D wedding picture » | Grandma, Andrea and Libby » | Dawn and Libby » 

Thursday, September 28, 2006 

Okay so its been busy...

So, I've been quite busy lately and I haven't had much time for blogging. Luckly my wife has been doing quite abit of blogging, well, mostly posting pics of our amazing daughter. So I'm back, at least for another short post. Life is starting to get back to normal somewhat. We had our Dimension Four kickoff this week. While we had planned an elaborate game for outdoors, just when the night was to begin it started raining. However, we quickly switched the night to inside and pulled out a pretty good kickoff. Our volunteers our amazing. I feel so thankful for our wonderful team of volunteers. And if you would like to join our team feel free to contact me. We are still looking for another girl and guy. Other than D4, we are still busy trying to get our building renovations finished. Almost finished, I think.
Life is always busy at the beginning of school year and it usually returns to normal later in October. So please don't quit reading my blog, I promise I will return with better more thought provoking, more cute pics, and more humor very soon.

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates