Recently Played...

« Home | Okay so its been busy... » | Computer Project Phase One » | Weekend Update » | Calling out for help... » | Daddy and Libby » | Relaxin' in my PJ's » | Man it's hot out » | 5th Anniversary » | D and D wedding picture » | Grandma, Andrea and Libby » 

Monday, October 02, 2006 

Libby bouncing


Libby bouncing
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

My daughter is again surprising me with her strength. She is only 4 months old and can play in her exersauser or whatever these things are called. She even stands up in it! And not only is she bouncing in her new toy she also rolled over the other day too. So cool!

Yay for rolling! Now the real fun begins. Can she go both ways or just one?

only one way, but she doesn't seem to want to roll over much anymore.

guess it's no fun once you know how...she must just like the challenge of figuring something new out. what will be next??

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates