Recently Played...

« Home | Libby bouncing » | Okay so its been busy... » | Computer Project Phase One » | Weekend Update » | Calling out for help... » | Daddy and Libby » | Relaxin' in my PJ's » | Man it's hot out » | 5th Anniversary » | D and D wedding picture » 

Monday, October 09, 2006 

Libby's first Thanksgiving


Libby's first Thanksgiving
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

We spent today at my parents farm and had alot of fun taking some photo's with Libby. While it was pretty windy and cold, Libby still enjoyed playing in the leaves. That is until she tried to eat them. All in all, we have alot to be thankful for. Hope you all had a good thanksgiving too.

Labels:

I don't know why my sidebar is at the bottom of my blog - can you help me get it back where it should be? It happened when I changed some things in my profile, I think.

what you should do is just pick a new template. That will fix the problem. The only thing you will need to do is re-add any personal links you had on the sidebar.

Most likely it got messed up when you added the counter. Dawn's looked funny the first time she added a counter. Those counters are great but if you don't know where in the code to put them it can do weird things. Hope that helps.

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates