Recently Played...

« Home | My daughter's a DJ » | Busy life continues » | Libby's first Thanksgiving » | Libby bouncing » | Okay so its been busy... » | Computer Project Phase One » | Weekend Update » | Calling out for help... » | Daddy and Libby » | Relaxin' in my PJ's » 

Sunday, October 29, 2006 

Sittin' Up


Sittin' Up
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Libby is growing so fast lately. She recently gained 8oz in 6 days. Guess she is learning to have an appetite as large as mine. With that speedy growth is also growth to her huge muscles. She is rolling over in her crib and sitting up on her own. Although I have to be close in case she loses her balance. But, I think she will outgrow that too.

She looks so old sitting there on her own! Does she roll both ways? That skill is handy for when they roll over in the crib at night and don't need to cry and have you come roll them back over again! Can't wait to see Libby again!

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates