Recently Played...

« Home | Hallowed Evening » | Sittin' Up » | My daughter's a DJ » | Busy life continues » | Libby's first Thanksgiving » | Libby bouncing » | Okay so its been busy... » | Computer Project Phase One » | Weekend Update » | Calling out for help... » 

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 

Real Men of...

Since I am such a big fan of funny commercials, especially a particular series of beer commercials called 'Real Men of Genius', I just had to post this video. This ones for all those who ever went to Bible School at one point...

HA! That's awesome! "You dared to laugh in their face..." Genius.

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates