Recently Played...

« Home | Geeking out » | For my love » | Prayer for the Week » | Liturgy and Fixed Hour Prayer » | Libby is crawling!!! » | 007 not Daniel Craig... » | Windows Vista!?!? » | Xbox anyone » | Excerpts from my playlist » | Blogger Tool added » 

Saturday, February 17, 2007 

Posing


Artistic?
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Since my daughter, Libby, has decided that she can crawl and explore the whole main floor of our house, AND, she can stand up with not much more help than a pant leg, she has discovered our coffee table. She loves to peer through the many openings in the table. These openings are usually full of stuff, but she usually finds a way to clear them out and look through. We had lots of fun playing peekaboo through them today, but when I took out the camera to get this artsy shot, instead of laughing, she thought it would be way better to just strike a pose, a serious pose that is. Maybe she is trying to appear smart? Hmmm, not sure....maybe she is wondering where I put the computer she oh so loves that use to be in that opening? Or is she relaxing after geeking out with me from the last post? By the way, she already loves the new computer, especially when I turn on the isight for her to have her picture taken, or to record her. Keep up those good poses Libby.

Labels:

What a great place to play! so serious but so cute!

I seriously LOVE your daughter! She is too adorable for words.

C

Look out...here comes trouble! I'd recommend lowering her crib mattress...all the way down. We know from experience that it is possible to fall out once they can stand up.

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates