Recently Played...

« Home | Banff 2007 » | Redefining faith » | Check this out... » | Sin to Succeed » | The Office... » | Please pray » | Libby loves to help » | Cabinets get some doors » | Kitchen on move in day » | Not dead yet » 

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 

Help needed

It has been one week since I opened my drop-in centre based out of my garage. Things went great during the first week. I had 10 students come by already in the first week, and I had more stop by asking if they could bring friends out. Overall, it was a great first week. Today I am finally painting the garage to have it finished as the electrical was finally finished today; that means you can see when you are playing pool now. Some people may be wondering how they can help. Well...thanks for asking...first of all you could donate flats of pop that we could use to sell. This is a great way to keep students from leaving the drop-in to go to the Mac's store and not come back. Another need we have right now is for a air conditioner. The garage can get rather hot in the summer and opening the large overhead door usually only makes it hotter. Therefore if you know of someone with a used window air conditioner or would like to donate money to help this purchase please reply here or email me at daryl@yfcsask.com. Thank you for your prayers and support, and for actually reading my blog. Hope you have a great day and keep cool.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates