Recently Played...

« Home | Time » | Ramblings to a computer screen » | Snowflakes » | Slip N Slide » | Humble Pie » | MC Hammer Blog » | Microsoft Ipod? » | Preaching? » | Post Emergent? » | Loss » 

Sunday, March 12, 2006 

A rose smells just as sweet

So I thought that it was time to change the name to my blog. After all, I didn't really put much thought into the last name. Since my blog seems so serious all the time, which I kinda like, but anyways... I felt that that seriousness seemed to show how "terribly poetic" I really am. So the name will stick for now. Just so you know, the poetry (if you can call it that) is my own. Its part of my past and I thought that now is a good time to share something that has for the most part remained hidden till now. So I hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment or pass it along to uplift or encourage. (or maybe make them laugh at the thought of me writing poetry)

Who would have thought my little brother was a poet! Good work - I had been wondering who wrote them. Serious blogs are fine...but gotta say...I'm glad Dawn started up a family one for you guys so we can see what's happening in your lives out there.

Jolene

Daryl -
I had no idea you wrote poetry. That is wicked cool.
-T

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates