Recently Played...

« Home | Ramblings to a computer screen » | Snowflakes » | Slip N Slide » | Humble Pie » | MC Hammer Blog » | Microsoft Ipod? » | Preaching? » | Post Emergent? » | Loss » | Christians can miss it... » 

Friday, March 10, 2006 

Time

What will I do?
Is this my will?
The only answer is in mystery
It lies deep within each of us
To grasp it we cannot
Capturing the moment of time
In which it lies is
Unimaginable.
Its were no man
May travel, no intelligence on
Earth can fathom.
The answer is in God the Father
Ask and ye shall find
When you feel the empty
Void of understanding
Ask again, pray harder,
It shall be found…

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates