Recently Played...

« Home | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #9 » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #10 » | I think, therefore, I mess myself up » | A rose smells just as sweet » | Time » | Ramblings to a computer screen » | Snowflakes » | Slip N Slide » | Humble Pie » | MC Hammer Blog » 

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

Slid n Slide Part 2



Since my wife posted a picture of our busted up vehicle I thought it would be good if I did too. Here is a close up picture of the close to $8000 worth of damage. The damage was very close to a write off. Thankfully, the body shop is going to be paying the deductible (even when we didn't have to) so that the car is not written off. I think the job will make them more than enough that the deductible won't hurt their profit! But nonetheless, I still am very thankful that they did their best to keep the car from being written off, not every body shop would do that. I am so grateful that we are not going to be doing any car shopping. Can't wait to drive a rental.

Update: After Jessica reminded me about the great referring program at the body shop. Kavia Automotive is the place to go if you need any body work. Just talk to Raj Kavia he is the man. Don't forget to mention me when you go there. Thanks for the reminder J.B.

I can't believe you didn't drop the name of the body shop after you sung it's praises! Don't you want to go to The Keg with us?

I didn't think of that. KAVIA AUTOMOTIVE IS WHERE TO GO TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED

Maybe I should get my red bumper upgraded to match my green car.

what can I say, I am mennonite, I go where the deal is. maybe its cause I didn't see him at the YFC banquet...hmmm

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates