Recently Played...

« Home | A rose smells just as sweet » | Time » | Ramblings to a computer screen » | Snowflakes » | Slip N Slide » | Humble Pie » | MC Hammer Blog » | Microsoft Ipod? » | Preaching? » | Post Emergent? » 

Sunday, March 12, 2006 

I think, therefore, I mess myself up

I have been thinking lately that we think to much. I know this sounds weird coming from the blog that often sounds very deep. Think about how many problems we have encoutered because we thought about things to much. It reminds me of philosophy alot. So many people jump head first into studying philosophy and come out the otherside messed up. I am not saying that we are to live in ignorance and not learn and ask the tough questions. However, do we sometimes not read to far into everything? And so I say, and I quote,
"There where so many fewer questions when stars where just holes to heaven."
You can read into this as you please. If you know where this quote comes from then you get bonus points in my books.

Wow, I love the new title! You crack me up, Dirty. Alright, I know you're looking for a comment with pensive interaction, but I give you plenty of that since we share an office. Peace out!

I agree and disagree, but only because I thought about it too much. I'm glad I can think, much like I was glad to be able to hurtle down the highway at 260km/hr on Greg's spanky bike, but that doesn't mean I should do it all the time. Well, maybe I shouldn't speed like that at all, but like thinking, it's just too much fun not to.

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates