Recently Played...

« Home | No more... » | Finished and waiting... » | Sorry... » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #3 » | Name that Movie » | Stashing good looks » | Technology at its finest » | The Judas I Never Knew » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #4 » | Father to be... » 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 

Day before the due date


Day before the due date
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.
Well its the day before our due date. Ours is used very loosely as I am not pregnant. However, after the doctor made it seem like Dawn would have the baby before the due date we are just starting to get impatient. I guess if the doctor is right we are going to be meeting our first child very very soon. Maybe even tonight?

Maybe tonight?? Oooh I hope so! Nice face Daryl...I like the lack of facial hair.

Hope it's tonight. I heard you had a free coupon. It looks like it's still on the counter at your house. Ha Ha.

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates