Recently Played...

« Home | Father-Daughter » | Libby's One week old » | Libby » | Libby » | First Family Photo » | It's a Girl! » | Day before the due date » | No more... » | Finished and waiting... » | Sorry... » 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 

Sleeping


Sleeping
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Today, Libby had her first doctor's appointment. The doctor is quite pleased. She is growing alot. She's gonna be big like her daddy I think. Dawn noted one night that Libby and I sleep in the same positions. So here is her sleeping in much the same way I do.

What a great site » »

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates