Recently Played...

« Home | It's a Girl! » | Day before the due date » | No more... » | Finished and waiting... » | Sorry... » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #3 » | Name that Movie » | Stashing good looks » | Technology at its finest » | The Judas I Never Knew » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 

First Family Photo

The Grunau'sThis photo was taken a mere 15 minutes after Libby was born. Just look at those two cuties. I am so proud of my wife and Libby isn't the only cute one. After roughly 30 hours of labour and 1 1/2hr of pushing Libby out just look at her, she looks great even after all that. I truly am the luckiest man on earth.

Labels:

woohoo!
congrats dude. so happy for you guys ... what a beautiful child!

::dan::

Just to set the record straight Kailey, I didn't get woosey at all. Saw the whole thing. Pretty amazing!

Congratulations...your daughter is perfect and so beautiful! So excited for you! How's it feel to be a dad? Pretty amazing heh?!

Wow, i was going through people's blogs and i thought that photo was beautiful. Congrats!
Make sure that baby grows up to be a kind decent non-judgmental human being, we need more of those around!

Yay! Congrats both of you on your beautiful baby girl. She's really cute. Well done Dawn -- that's quite a marathon you did! Hi Libby - welcome to this world!

eric and lee

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates