Recently Played...

« Home | Day before the due date » | No more... » | Finished and waiting... » | Sorry... » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #3 » | Name that Movie » | Stashing good looks » | Technology at its finest » | The Judas I Never Knew » | Top Ten Poker Quotes - #4 » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 

It's a Girl!

At 11:56am on May 20th our beautiful baby girl arrived. Elizabeth Abigail Grunau is the most precious gift and we are so blessed that she is finally here. Libby (that’s short for Elizabeth) is the cutest baby in the world!! She came into the world at 8lbs 11.5oz and was 21inches long. I guess she got some of her size from Dad! Both Mom and baby are doing fine, although Mom is very tired and is looking forward to some much needed rest. We arrived home from the hospital this afternoon and Libby seems to be enjoying her new home. Keep checking back for more pictures on our blogs and on flickr. (There is a link to our flickr on Daryl’s blog, I will have to add the same link to Dawn’s)

Elizabeth Abigail Grunau

Wow - Libby is adorable! I'm so excited to see her! Congratulations you guys!!!
-T

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates