Recently Played...

« Home | My turn to blog on... » | Sleeping » | Father-Daughter » | Libby's One week old » | Libby » | Libby » | First Family Photo » | It's a Girl! » | Day before the due date » | No more... » 

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 

Starring...Libby

Here it is, my daughter's first movie. Shot with our still camera, the quality isn't great, however, I didn't have time to grab a real camera from work and I know you are all dying to see her in action. Enjoy!


Thanks for the video - how fun to see my little niece in action! I showed it to Taylor too...got to get her acquainted with her new cousin!

I watched this video again right after watching the video of Taylor walking. Can you believe Taylor was this small not so long ago?

I know...it's crazy! Cherish each moment because they're gone before you know it!!

These videos are great - but we sure enjoy seeing her in person.

i love libby grunau!!!!
kristin

Aahh - she's gorgeous! Thanks for the video clip. Hopefully soon we'll get to see her in person -- before she gets too big! By the way -- how's the sleep?! Lots of love from the emerald Isle (or more like grimy Dublin!) Eric and Lee

too tired to blog any more pics of your daughter or what?

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Zoloft mania

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates