Recently Played...

« Home | Prayer for the Week » | Wanted: Prayer Team Members » | Praying for the Lost Part 2 » | An Invitation to Exit the Madness and Pray » | Prayer for the Week » | Creativity vs Copying » | Sabbath Rest » | Praying for the Lost » | Prayer for the Week » | E-Mail Addiction? » 

Monday, March 19, 2007 

Too Busy and need more prayer

Sorry that I have been abit delayed (and even missed last weeks prayer) in posting on here lately. We have been very busy with planning for our California Breakaway trip. See past videos here. This year Dawn is working almost fulltime hours in the office which has made our lives extremely busy. Yesterday Dawn, Libby and myself, together with James Clifford, travelled down to Weyburn for a parents meeting. All went well down in Weyburn, but it added up to a 12 hour day, and one tired Libby.

Update on prayer: I am still urgently needing people to come join my prayer team for the California Trip. If you don't live in Saskatoon you can still join, you will just miss out on the corporate prayer times. Just to let you know, the prayer team is only two people right now. Please email me daryl@yfcsask.com or phone the office to talk to me more about it. 242-7117.

On another note: About a week ago I injured my back quite badly playing Ultimate. I have been seeing the chiropractor regularly, but it seems to not be getting alot better. Please pray that God will heal my back, especially with all the busyness, it makes picking up and doing stuff for Libby quite difficult. Thanks

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates