Recently Played...

« Home | More in the school » | Cut to the bone » | D4 needs your help » | Fall is here... » | Pictures from BC » | Holidays » | My .Mac Web Gallery » | We aren't a business... » | Hot and Hotter!! » | Blogging Addiction » 

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 

Solitude part 1


On Monday I had a chance to get out of the city for some silence and solitude with God. This was a great experience, and while I didn't come away from the time with burning bush experience. It did give me a chance to reflect on some things. Hopefully I will find time to write about some of those things later. It was a great time to enjoy nature and to unplug. The picture is a photo taken of my campsite at the end of the lake, out at Ranger Lake. Beautiful. I encourage you all to find time to get away, alone.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates