Recently Played...

« Home | Solitude part 2 » | zen and the art of poker booking » | One volunteer » | Solitude part 1 » | More in the school » | Cut to the bone » | D4 needs your help » | Fall is here... » | Pictures from BC » | Holidays » 

Saturday, October 06, 2007 

.Mac Blog

Click here to visit my new blog over at my .Mac Account. I am slowly building a blog over there as I have recently acquired a dot mac account. I hope to build on this page. You will notice a few other links at the top, these where my first pages I created a year ago as a sample Portfolio when I had a trial mac account. For now I will post on both blogs, but hope to make more use of the dot mac over time. Especially the web galleries features... let me know what you think.

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates