Recently Played...

« Home | .Mac Blog » | Solitude part 2 » | zen and the art of poker booking » | One volunteer » | Solitude part 1 » | More in the school » | Cut to the bone » | D4 needs your help » | Fall is here... » | Pictures from BC » 

Monday, October 08, 2007 

Thanksgiving

We had a busy weekend, with a house full. Our friend Kailey came to visit for the weekend from Hay River, NT and my in-laws come from Barrhead, AB. We have had a great thanksgiving with family. While my mom is in BC visiting my sisters and more importantly our neice, Taylor, my dad was able to take time off from harvesting and come enjoy a great thanksgiving meal.. (thanks honey) Libby has recently decided that she wants to help mommy in the kitchen. She loves to climb up onto a chair and “help” mom. She got her first taste of a turkey dinner, and I wish I could report that she loved it, but alas, my daughter isn’t into that type of food yet. Someday soon she will be loving mash potatoes and gravy just like her father. After all, she is mennonite!

On another note...please continue to pray for our Dimension Four, we started this week with only two volunteers, however, more notably we had zero kids show up. The start of D4 this year has been very frustrating and stressful on myself. Please pray for God’s wisdom as I lead this group.

Wish I could have been at both places - had a great time in BC with the girls Russ and Taylor. Taylor is talking up a storm - her favorite line is Ï no like".Then on the day I took her to the park to swing she said"Grandma that was a very big push". Thanks for feeding Dad - he said you made a great meal.

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates