Recently Played...

« Home | The Prayer for the Week » | Posing » | Geeking out » | For my love » | Prayer for the Week » | Liturgy and Fixed Hour Prayer » | Libby is crawling!!! » | 007 not Daniel Craig... » | Windows Vista!?!? » | Xbox anyone » 

Monday, February 19, 2007 

100th Post

This is important milestone in the world of my blog. I thought I would post some of the more interesting, thought-provoking, and popular posts over the past year.



- Foundations - "I heard it said recently that if an outsider where to try to understand the trinity that they might look at it as "God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Scriptures" To me this statement means alot and is a warning."



- Foundations- Part Two - "Could it be that our modern mindset have corrupted our thinking so much that we may need to retreat somewhat in how we read scripture?"



- Humble Pie - "So today, may you realize that your life is a gift and that we all need to look beyond ourselves. May we come to live in a humble manner and not in a "me" first kinda way."



- Top Ten Poker Quotes - #9 - note: no one ever seemed to notice that I never did get to number one.



- Father to be... - "Those three years of dealing with infertility I believe are helping us to see how blessed we are."



- It's a Girl! - My most joyous moment captured on my blog.



- Snowsuit? - The most popular post of the year.



Thank you to all of those that continue to read my ramblings. I hope that by reading this blog you feel inspired, encouraged, challenged, or maybe you just laugh or enjoy the sweet pictures of my daughter. Here's to another 100!

I do read most of your posts and enjoy almost all of them, but I guess I must admit that I always look for a new picture or news of Libby! Sometimes your thots do amaze me, Son!

Speak your mind

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates