Recently Played...

« Home | E-Mail Addiction? » | 100th Post » | The Prayer for the Week » | Posing » | Geeking out » | For my love » | Prayer for the Week » | Liturgy and Fixed Hour Prayer » | Libby is crawling!!! » | 007 not Daniel Craig... » 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 

Prayer for the Week

O God, the strength of all who put their trust in you: Mercifully accept my prayers; and because in my weakness I can do nothing good without you, give me the help of your grace, that in keeping your commandments I may please you in both will and deed; through Jesus Christ my Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen. †

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Daryl
  • From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ddgrunau. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates